Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Time

Just when I was thinking that I had all kinds of free time I found out that I have many more things that I want to do in that time. Reading, painting, biking, skating, guitaring and much more do not fit into my two little days off. There is also the habit of procrastination that I often find myself falling into. I will think about doing something all day but when I get the chance I will just dally for a while and then wonder where the time went. I feel when I was younger there was just more time. It could be that I need to focus. Just do one of the many things on the list. I doubt this would ever work though, I am far too much of a scatterbrain for that. At least I am capable of multitasking the shit out of things. Just working slowly and steadily towards the end. Maybe I am just in the middle of a bunch of things right now and if I keep at it I will reach a conclusion to it all.
The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home