Monday, June 18, 2007

Rant

Man, how the things go. It just gets so, um, a word that comes to mind is depressing. It can't really be all that depressing. Really, think about it. You're alive. Maintaining a job. Bills are paid. You are a citizen of the greatest nation in the world. How on this little green earth can you be depressed?
In the midst of wealth I am poor. I guess I can't complain but the urge just makes me. I live in a big city. More or less happy about it. Just things don't seem to be going the way I want them to. If there was any inkling of a thought about what I really want to do... well then... I might be somewhere, writing happier words.
I am happy. It becomes difficult to tell what I feel. Does it matter what I feel? I can't see how it does but things the way they are make me think that I need to care about what I feel. I wonder how many times I have use the letter "I"? A lot. Rants, being what they are, need to be had. This is one of those. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home