Thursday, September 07, 2006

Seattle = Busted


I have made it to the Emerald City after many miles on the yellow brick road. Along the way I met a scarecrow by the name of Andy Hill. The goofy straw filled goon entertained me the whole way up, he even drove some. The city rocks and the views are amazing all day long (^this is the current, cell phone, view outside of Matteo's room as I type this rubbish). I got lost in Queen Anne earlier and it was beautiful, I was happy to be lost. An Arrogant Bastard and I are revelling in the fact that this city is quite awesome. My new job starts tomorrow. I will cook food in a brewery. My room is small but spacious, my apartment large and cozy and there are friendly dogs that live next door. They listen to every word you say and wag their tails for more. To sum it all up, my heart is heavy for all that I have left yet I know I must face future. In my mind are the times I have had with the people that matter and the places that mean the most. Shit folks, to quote a good movie, "Angst for the memories." Over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger mangostoneman said...

sounds too sweet to be true. working at a brewery-- hottt. and dogs! my god oh god oh goodie. to say the least, i miss you. talk soon-- call me whenever and wherever. love!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home