Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So, time to drink.

It is that time again. Into the black night to devour the fresh sea air rushing through my lungs as I race to the beer. Consume. Consume, continue to run away from the demons. What are they? Who knows just run, make them up if you have to. Don't want to be alone so surround yourself with strangers, because hell if you want to hang out with someone you can talk to. Jeez, why, how, what creates such contradictory feelings within me? Drink. Shit, I am an alcoholic, or wait even that is a cop out. I am finding my way. I must thrust myself, at high speeds, through the night to meet myself on the other end. A bed in the peaceful morning bliss of ignorace of the night before. It is true, bliss is found in ignorance.

1 Comments:

Blogger IveBeenTired said...

Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only disease you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you are an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have Lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home